For European Road Freight
In additional to the global LINK Network, we also have specialist road freight agents throughout Europe. This is because the LINK Network is more designed for Sea and Air freight shipments.
Together we operate our European groupage, part load, full load and express van services. As detailed on our ‘Road Freight’ page, our European terminals and control towers are strategically located in order to offer a full Pan European logistics package.
This includes services such as:
- Oversized and out of gauge project shipments
- Temperature sensitive shipments such as foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals
- Contract Logistics
- Supply Chain & Fulfilment services in each country
- Track & Trace systems with automated emails
- Full cross trade services between each European country
- Rail freight options between Europe and Asia, Russia and the CIS States.
Complete Logistics Management System
Our extensive Gobal Network enables us to offer a complete Logistics Management package which can be moulded in order to meet your exact requirements. This extends beyond shipments to and from the UK.
- We can offer comprehensive Worldwide country to country Cross Trade and Pan European Line Haul services.
- We have Cross Dock and Distribution Centres around the world where we can offer storage and a complete Fulfilment package to suit your needs.
- Rail Freight – A cleaner alternative to Sea and Road Freight and more cost effective than Air Freight, we can offer direct rail links between Europe and Asia, Russia and the CIS States.
Please contact us here in the UK to ensure quick and decisive communications.
No, we have a very healthy, long standing relationship with our European road freight agents with full unwavering commitment and understanding on how our services should operate.
Please do get in touch as we may have other options outside of the European Network that we can utilise.
Bradford, Basildon and Manchester offices can all assist when it comes to matters of our Global Network, therefore we can advise the best contact in your local office.
Our AEO accreditation gives you peace of mind that our staff and facilities in the UK are reviewed annually to ensure efficiency and security when it comes to your shipments and the information that we hold. All customs controls and procedures are compliant with HMRC requirements.
Our extensive global network guarantees scheduled departures as well as faster, express options over a number of transport modes. This enable us to give different transit time and cost options to suit your requirements.
Whether via our automated emails from our road freight tracking system, or a phone and email communications from our operations team, you will always be kept informed on the progress of your shipment from collection through to delivery.