Door to Deck Services
We at Aztek International Freight Ltd specialise in the movement of spares and provisions for the Maritime and Offshore industries.
Shipments to the UK
- In house customs clearance department with clearance badges at all major UK Ports and Airports.
- We have our own T1 guarantee.
- 48 hour, next day and direct dedicated delivery services available up to Vessel Agent or nominated address.
Shipments from the UK
- We are an IATA registered company.
- 48 hour, next day and direct dedicated collection services available.
- We have our own T1 guarantee.
- Neutralisation of transit documents.
- 28600sqft warehouse in Basildon, near London for the consolidation of ship spares.
- Export packing services.
- Full inventory control.
- Secure terminals with in-house x-ray/scanning machines in Heathrow and Manchester airports.
- Our own air freight department operating global consolidations and direct express services.
Our extensive Global Network ensure that our Ship Spares services are mirrored around the world. Therefore we can control any Ship Spares movement quickly and efficiently, even if it is not from or coming to the UK.
We would dearly like to be your partner for any Ship Spares or Offshore requirements that you have. We work on behalf of global ship spares forwarders, ship management companies and direct vessel owners so we have vast experience in this specialised sector.
Complete Logistics Management System
Our extensive Gobal Network enables us to offer a complete Logistics Management package which can be moulded in order to meet your exact requirements. This extends beyond shipments to and from the UK.
- We can offer comprehensive Worldwide country to country Cross Trade and Pan European Line Haul services.
- We have Cross Dock and Distribution Centres around the world where we can offer storage and a complete Fulfilment package to suit your needs.
- Rail Freight – A cleaner alternative to Sea and Road Freight and more cost effective than Air Freight, we can offer direct rail links between Europe and Asia, Russia and the CIS States.
Yes, we have Ship Spares consolidation terminals in strategic locations such as the UK, Netherlands, China, Singapore, UAE, Australia and the USA.
Yes, we would be your one point of contact and control all aspects of you ship spares business.
No, we look at your required deadlines and decide on the best course of action. This could utilise our Sea Freight or European groupage or express van services.
Our Ship Spares Logistics department is located in our Basildon office.
Our AEO accreditation gives you peace of mind that our staff and facilities in the UK are reviewed annually to ensure efficiency and security when it comes to your shipments and the information that we hold. All customs controls and procedures are compliant with HMRC requirements.
Our extensive global network guarantees scheduled departures as well as faster, express options over a number of transport modes. This enable us to give different transit time and cost options to suit your requirements.
Weather via our automated emails from our road freight tracking system, or a phone and email communications from our operations team, you will always be kept informed on the progress of your shipment from collection through to delivery.