UK & European Services
Whether it’s a ferry crossing to Ireland, or from Italy to Greece, our Ferry booking department is here to assist.
- We have commercial agreements with ferry companies on all major crossings throughout Europe
- Tickets & booking confirmations emailed directly to you
- All major Credit Cards accepted (except American Express)
- We accommodate all vehicle sizes and multiple drivers/passengers
- Contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Our Ferry Crossing department is located in our Bradford office, therefore to make an enquiry or to see our European routes, please complete the below enquiry form or contact our Bradford office:
Contacts: Craig Marshall & Jon Turner
Office Tel: +44 1274 303280
Out of Hours: +44 7736 614786
FERRY CROSSING ENQUIRY
Complete Logistics Management System
Our extensive Gobal Network enables us to offer a complete Logistics Management package which can be moulded in order to meet your exact requirements. This extends beyond shipments to and from the UK.
- We can offer comprehensive Worldwide country to country Cross Trade and Pan European Line Haul services.
- We have Cross Dock and Distribution Centres around the world where we can offer storage and a complete Fulfilment package to suit your needs.
- Rail Freight – A cleaner alternative to Sea and Road Freight and more cost effective than Air Freight, we can offer direct rail links between Europe and Asia, Russia and the CIS States.
Yes, however this would be subject to availability.
Yes, we can amend any booking to fit with your requirements.
Some routes are on an open ticket, others on timed sailings. Please contact us for more information on specific routes.
Yes, however our preferred form of payment is by credit card for each individual booking.
Our Ferry Crossing department is based in our Bradford office.
Our AEO accreditation gives you peace of mind that our staff and facilities in the UK are reviewed annually to ensure efficiency and security when it comes to your shipments and the information that we hold. All customs controls and procedures are compliant with HMRC requirements.
Our extensive global network guarantees scheduled departures as well as faster, express options over a number of transport modes. This enable us to give different transit time and cost options to suit your requirements.
Whether via our automated emails from our road freight tracking system, or a phone and email communications from our operations team, you will always be kept informed on the progress of your shipment from collection through to delivery.